Wednesday 27 January 2010

Schokolade Ist Sehr Ungesund(Chocolate Is Unhealthy)

Buenas Noches!

Meh.
My living room is full of people babbling over cups of Afternoon Tea.
BUT....I am in my room(obviously)trawling the internet for ways to make people invisible.
Invisible AND Quiet.
No luck so far.... =(

Not much is going on here but check this out

Now I could DEFINITELY free up six days for a film!

Today has kind of been a day for truth..
When I say truth,I mean the fact that for me and ''ma meilleure ami'' to buy tickets for the Jane Austen Festival in Bath next year,additional tickets for other activities,accomodation,train fare,several Regency dresses(for me) and around 15 packets of Tesco's digestive biscuits and 26 bottles of lucozade to live off for the ten or so days of the festival,It'll cost something around £2000.
Oh Joy..

Odio Mia Mamma!

Regency Princess
XXXX



No comments:

Post a Comment