Tuesday 26 January 2010

Pride and Prejudice-So Many Adaptations To Love!

I am currently pondering which adaptation ranks in my Top 3 movies/adaptations/things you can stare at...

Currently,and the first one will ALWAYS be my Number 1......

1)Pride and Prejudice(2005)
I cant fault it.I REALLY cant!

2)Lost In Austen(2008)
Stick this on when you need cheering up!
Always leaves me pushing on the tiles in my bathroom looking for a secret doorway..

3)Marie Antoinette(2006)
The most amazing chick flick film ever!
WHO CARES if it is 3 million miles away from the facts?
We do NOT watch movies for a good dose of reality and this is just what's needed for a good night in by yourself,a bowl of chocolate peanuts and Orange Lucozade or with your mates(times the peanuts and Lucozade by 50!)

ANYWAY.......So what is YOUR favourite adaptation of P+P and why?
Opinions on my Top 3 are much appreciated and your own Top 3 lists are most welcome! =D

RegencyPrincess
X

No comments:

Post a Comment