Thursday 28 January 2010

I Want Cake!

Im not joking!
After having a Marie Antoinette day(consisting of the 1938 and 2006 adaptations,several books and 3 gorgeous eclairs with PINK whipped cream),I have decided that I will DEFINITELY pay a visit to Ladurée who supplied most of the confectionery for Marie Antoinette(2006) and purchase the cake to end all cakes for the day when I turn Seven And Ten!!!!!!!!!!!!
Something like this...
which is apparently named ''L'Entremet Marie-Antoinette''

Ending this post as ALWAYS on a Regency-fuelled note,check out this link!

There is a programme called ''The Supersizers Go..'' which basically sees two of the best presenters ever living in a specific time period but focusing mainly on the food of that time and its subsequent effects!
This episode is,OBVIOUSLY,...''The Supersizers Go..Regency''

Clear out a good hour to watch this-I do love it so!
Its posted in parts so watch them all!


Regency Princess
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment