Monday 15 March 2010

I REALLY HATE MACBETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well,no...
I dont.

Macbeth is getting annoying though,because I have to study the play for my essay and naturally,whenever you study a particular item,programme,ANYTHING for an essay,you REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYY begin to lose interest.
An example to clear up your confuddled minds:I used to watch The Simpsons.It was half an hour of pure heaven and no matter what was deemed babyish and uncool,I just didnt care.Till the day my english teacher said we were going to analyse the whole family and the opening credits.Trust me,It has never been the same!
But I stray from the topic.

I have not updated this blog in so long but GCSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im lucky If I get out alive with at least seven!

No comments:

Post a Comment